1. Do not tie your hair too tight.
2. Minimise the use of clips on hair.
3. Do not use comb repeatedly on the hair.
4. Use a wide toothed comb to prevent hair breakage.
5. Use Teflon coated combs to reduce static electricity between hair and comb.
6. Minimum use of Hair dryer.
7. Avoid hot irons.
8. Avoid Chemical treatments of hair – colouring /dyeing /straightening /rebonding /perming.
9. Do not dry wet hair with rubbing the towel. Only dab hair with dry towel to absorb water.
10. Do not reverse comb.
11. Do not comb wet hair.
12. Apply coconut oil on hair shaft for conditioning. Can be used before and after shampooing hair.
13. Avoid using hair enriching products (egg) that are difficult to rinse off, even if they are natural/herbal.
14. Keep the use of hair styling products to a minimum.
15. Hair sprays are better than hair mousses/gels.
16. Using a hair spray as a conditioner is better than gel-conditioners.
17. Use lauryl sulphate free hair shampoo.
18. Do not go for aggressive head massages.
19. Avoid frequent hair spa.
20. Hair conditioning isn’t a must after shampoo. Using a mild shampoo can evade the use of conditioner.